At Tech Kids Unlimited, our hope is that every student has the opportunity to participate in our programs regardless of financial status. We, therefore, provide need-based partial scholarships to eligible students.
If you would like to apply for financial aid for your child, please fill out our Financial Aid Form:
Spring 2020 Financial Aid Form: APPLY HERE
**If you have qualified before for aid please email email@example.com to see if you’re still eligible without having to fill out form again.
All information provided is kept confidential. Once filled out, we will get back to you within 48-72 hours with a promo code you can use when registering at www.techkidsunlimited.org/events. Please do not register for any class prior to receiving the code.
Use Self–Direction to Participate at TKU
Additional Resources for Summer Aid:
With financial planning and assistance, there are many ways to help ensure your special needs child can attend the summer camp of their choice. The following resources are to help you if you chose to register for Tech Kids Unlimited’s Summer program.
- Please note you may be able to write off program costs from your taxes. More helpful info regarding this can be found here. Please talk to a financial advisor, accountant, or special needs lawyer for further assistance. We are happy to provide receipts if you need them.
- If your family member has a developmental disability you can ask about a financial aid program called “Family Reimbursement” (see listings here).
- Every Borough has a Family Support Guide created by the Borough’s Developmental Disability Consumer Council (you can find each online) which will also contain those programs. Search for “Fraternal Organizations”. Sometimes these charitable organizations help. Some examples are Lions Clubs, Elks Clubs, Knights of Columbus, Knights of Pythias, Kiwanis, Rotary Clubs.
- What type of aid is available?
We offer partial financial aid. While we don’t offer a full scholarship, depending on your application, you can get a significant deduction and pay only a small portion of the full price.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
The financial aid application can be found here: Financial Aid Application. For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who is eligible?
If you have any extenuating circumstances whether financial or otherwise, please feel free to apply as we do not limit our decision solely on income.
- How is aid determined?
The amount we’re able to provide to each student per week is determined based on how many applicants we receive, how much allotted funding we have, and the information provided in the form. We ask questions in the form regarding your circumstances such as how many children you have in your household, how many people are working in your household, your income, and more.
- Do I have to reapply for financial aid every season?
Yes, we ask that you fill out a financial aid form for Fall, Spring, and Summer. You can contact email@example.com to see if this can be waived and we can utilize information from your previous application form.